The 2XU P:1 Propel is an excellent entry-level wetsuit that has many features of higher neos. The soft Yamamoto 39 neoprene offers very good flexibility for an entry-level wetsuit. Due to the very good buoyancy properties of the P:1 in the hip and leg area, the water position is reliably stabilized and helps to achieve a much more efficient swimming technique.
- Yamamoto 39 neoprene
- SCS Coating: Hydrodynamic silicone coating reduces water resistance
- Intermediate Stretch Zone panels: promote more fluid movement in the water
- 39 cell buoyancy panel: 5mm maximum buoyancy strength
- Seam Overlap Technology
- 520% stretch inner lining for increased flexibility
- Rollable: improves body position in the water and greater DPS (distance per stroke)
It is best to try out the wetsuit in our test swims:
Click here for the dates: NEOPREN TEST SWIMMING 2022
|high buoyancy (chest 5mm, abdomen 3mm, arms/legs 1.5 - 5mm)
|SCS Nano Skin Neoprene, SCS #39 neoprene
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.