The Zone3 Activate trisuit short sleeve is an all-round trisuit for beginners and experienced triathletes.
This trisuit with its good price ratio is ideal for your first competitions.
Featuring Zone3's tri-lite pad, which absorbs almost no water and is just thick enough to perform in all disciplines.
The flexible inserts on the trouser legs, neck and armholes ensure more freedom of movement.
Clothing from the Activate range is made from a Lycra fabric that guarantees comfort, good breathability and performance.
1. Tri-Lite Pad (chamois): A triathlon seat pad specially made in Italy that does not impede swimming or running. New fine-line seams were also developed to avoid skin irritation.
2. Flat Seams - Designed for maximum strength and to prevent skin irritation.
3. Elastic material and functional fibers for a comfortable fit without any rubbing around the arms and neck.
4. Silicone UFO leg cuffs: These cuffs on the suit on the inside of the knee prevent the trousers from slipping and thus also prevent skin irritation.
5. Storage pocket on the back for sports supplies, spare parts or valuables.
6. Front zip protection: Optimum protection incorporated to minimize irritation caused by the zip chafing.
Perfect tri suit for training or for beginners, but see the Zone3 Aquaflo if you're looking for something extra.
Material composition: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.