Inflatable safety buoy for open water
Visibility, safety and watertight portability for equipment and valuables - that makes the schwimm-sicher.de Safety Buoy classic the perfect companion for a safe trip to the open water.
The swimming buoy is available in three eye-catching signal colors to ensure the greatest possible recognition value in open water: orange, neon yellow and pink.
A valuable safety tool for any open water swimmer, the buoy is quick and easy to inflate by mouth. The adjustable hip belt is securely fastened around the waist with a clip fastener and simply pulled behind you in the water. It doesn't bother you in any way when you're swimming, but you can still grab it at any time to hold on to it if necessary (swimming break, cramp in open water, etc.). In addition, there is a warning whistle on the closure.
Equipment packed waterproof:
The dry bag of the Swim & Safety Buoy has a volume of 28 liters and measures 50cm x 35cm (laid flat). The buoy not only offers space for mobile phones, car keys etc., but also allows you to take towels, clothing or flip-flops with you in a waterproof manner. The buoy has two air chambers that reliably enclose the contents of the dry bag when the buoy is inflated.
This is how you should use your schwimm-sicher.de swimming buoy:
- Make sure all air is removed from the bag before use.
- Fill the dry bag with the desired gear.
- Fold in the open side to the desired size and close with the click fastener
- Now fill the two air chambers with air: open the upper safety valve (square screw cap) on both sides and inflate through the mouthpiece. The air cannot escape, then close the screw cap again.
- Adjust the waistband to the desired width and fasten the belt around your hips
- Deflate: Open the exhaust valves on both sides (serrated screw caps) and push the air out. Note: The exhaust valve must be closed for re-inflation.
Material: Nylon with PVC lining, 100% waterproof
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.