A smoother, lighter version of our legendary trail shoe.
Conquer every trail in the Cascadia 16. These men's trail running shoes provide all-terrain stability and long-lasting protection with softer and lighter cushioning than before, so you can run consistently at the highest level of comfort.
COMFORT ON ANY SURFACE - Improved adaptability
The new midsole and outsole construction ensure that this shoe adapts effortlessly to any surface condition, ensuring a stable ride.
- Further release grooves in the midsole promote additional adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack Rubber outsole offers wet/dry traction
ROCK SOLID FOUNDATION - Flexible protection
The redesigned Ballistic Rock Shield protects against rocks and debris and adapts easily to uneven terrain.
- The Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to allow for lateral adjustability.
- Gaiter tab on the heels secures the gaiter for added protection on the trail.
SOFTER, LIGHTER FEEL - Soft cushioning
Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16's cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- The DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Additional 2 mm cushioning ensure more softness.
- The water can escape quickly through the drainage openings, so nothing weighs you down.
|DNA LOFT v2
|arch of foot
|297.7g / US10
|Training, Road, Trail
|Stable shoe, walking shoe, hiking shoe
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.