The NOOSA TRI™ 14 combines archival inspiration with a sock-like fit. It is made of lightweight design and gives you a high-performance running experience.
The bold colors and patterns of the engineered mesh upper are inspired by 2000's GEL-NOOSA™ styles. Practical features such as the tabs on the tongue and the laces make it easier to put on the shoes. This makes it more convenient when you've completed a triathlon swim or need to get going quickly.
GUIDESOLE™ technology underfoot reduces ankle movement. The curved sole design allows you to save more energy with every step while providing an easy roll-off forward.
- Foot type: Normal arch
- Push off: There is an even distribution from the front of the foot.
- How your foot hits the ground: The foot lands on the outside of the heel, then excessively rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- The insole is made using a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- The innovative mesh upper improves airflow
- The laces make it easier to customize the shape of the shoe
|arch of foot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.